YES BANK MOBILE BANKING ACTIVATION AND REGISTRATION: Yes Bank provides all the modern facilities to their customer like- NetBanking, Phone Banking and Mobile Banking.Mobile Banking became an essay way to stay connect with your Bank account and stay watch in all type of transaction.In Now day, Mobile Banking is an essential or essay method to do the financial transaction. Mobile banking help to reduce the cost of handling the transaction by reducing the need to visit undertaken back branch.Through Mobile Banking customer don’t need to go out of home comfort most of the transaction take place via Mobile Banking like-Electronic bill payment, Transfer Funds, Enquiry of bank details and about account balance. Customers can also transfer funds to another account., which is co-founded by Rana Kapoor in 2 04. ‘Yes Bank’ provides all the modern facilities to their customer like- NetBanking, Phone Banking and Mobile Banking.Mobile Banking became an essay way to stay connect with your Bank account and stay watch in all type of transaction.In Now day, Mobile Banking is an essential or essay method to do the financial transaction. Mobile banking help to reduce the cost of handling the transaction by reducing the need to visit undertaken back branch.Through Mobile Banking customer don’t need to go out of home comfort most of the transaction take place via Mobile Banking like-Electronic bill payment, Transfer Funds, Enquiry of bank details and about account balance. Customers can also transfer funds to another account.
Yes Bank Mobile Banking service meet all your banking need. With an essay or simplest way.Mobile Banking helps customers of YES Bank to transfer funds by a convenient way from anywhere or anytime by using hassle free process. Mobile banking service provided by Yes Bank is FREE, and Merchant Services categories will be undertaken in phases.
HOW TO LINK or REGISTER YOUR MOBILE NUMBER WITH YES BANK ACCOUNT: REGISTER & ACTIVATE
SOFTWARE AND APPLICATION
If you want to use YES BANK Mobile Banking Service, or you want to link your Mobile Number with your YES BANK Account then just follow the simple steps given below:-
- To register your account for Mobile banking service, first of all, you need to register for YES BANK Net Banking.
- Must update your Mobile number with YES BANK.
- From your registered number with YES BANK Account SMS “YESMOB” to 567678 to receive URL for download application.
4. Set MPIN on IVR as a part of the registration process for the use of the Mobile Banking application.
- Send SMS “YESMOB” to 567678 to receive application download URL from your registered number with YES BANK.
- Set MPIN on IVR as a part of the registration process for the Mobile Banking App.
- This application is relevant with, Android, JAVA, Blackberry Windows (below version 7), J2Me Users and Apple iPhone.
- Download the mobile app from Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
IMPS (Immediate Payment Service)
IMPS Person to Person: – Immediate Payment Service easy to transfer money. Following steps are to receive money by using YES BANK service.
- First of all, you have to register your mobile number with your account.
- Then receive MMID from the bank.
- You have to share MMID number & mobile number with the sender.
- Ask the sender to send the money.
- Check the money received confirmation SMS through IMPS.
IMPS (Immediate Payment Service) PERSON TO MERCHANT
- Click on Banking Services and then select IMPS option
- Select the Account number through which the transaction needs to be transferred.
- Select the IMPS>> IMPS Merchant Payments option.
- Details- Mobile number of Merchant, Merchant MMID, Amount, Payments Reference.
- Confirm it and then input M-PIN.
- Status of transaction will be flash on the screen
- Transaction status will be sent as an alert SMS on the registered customer mobile number.
Mobile Money Identifier (MMID) related shortcodes
- To receive or activate your MMID a seven-digit number by a bank for your YES BANK account, SMS “MMID” <space> <Last six digits of account number that linked to the mobile> to 567678
- To deactivate the MMID and stop IMPS for your YES BANK account, SMS MMIDCANCEL <space> <Last six digits of the account number that linked to the mobile> to 567678.
|Banking Services||Merchant Services|
|Balance Enquiry||Bill Payments|
|Immediate Payment Service(IMPS)||Mobile Prepaid Recharge|
|Cheque Book Request|
|Fixed Deposit Enquiry|
Mobile banking requirement full fill through a Single number +91-9840909000.After subscribing this services, you will receive all the information directly regarding your account directly on your mobile at all times.
|Description||Keyword for SMS||Example|
|Registration for Mobile||YESREG||YESREG <Customer ID>|
|Account Balance enquiry||YESBAL||YESBAL < Customer ID>|
|Last five transactions in the account||YESTXN||YESTXN < Customer ID>|
|Cheque Status Enquiry||YESCST||YESCST < Customer ID> <Cheque No.>|
|Stop Cheque Request||YESSTP||YESSTP < Customer ID> <Cheque No.>|
|Request Chequebook||YESCHQ||YESCHQ < Customer ID>|
|Details of FD linked to the account||YESFDQ||YESFDQ < Customer ID>|
|Request for an Account statement||YESSTM||YESSTM < Customer ID>|
|List of all the above-supported Requests||YESHLP||YESHLP < Customer ID>|
|Mutiple accounts holders linked to same Customer ID, kindly endows the relevant account number at the end of the requests. Example: YESSTP < Customer ID> <Cheque No.> <Account No.>|
The following Mobile Alerts alerts are available on your linked mobile number
- DEBIT ALERT-Informs customer about debits (above a particular limit) details.
- CREDIT ALERT– Informs customer about any credits (above a particular limit) details.
- BALANCE ALERT– Informs customer about account balance (daily/weekly/monthly) at regular intervals
- SALARY CREDIT ALERT– Informs customer when salary is credited to account.
- OVERDRAFT ALERT– Informs customer when about account balance when account balance was overdrawn.
- BELOW BALANCE ALERT-Informs customer when the account balance goes below.
YES BANK provided under mentioned banking services by using USSD channel.
- Mini Statements
- Balance enquiry
- Transfer funds- using Mobile No. & MMID
- Transfer Funds- Using IFSC & Account no.
- Know MMID
- Change MPIN
- Generate OTP
Use of USSD Banking
- To start USSD banking services dial *99*66# from your register mobile number.
- Select desird menu option.
- To obtain the response for your non-financial transaction enter, last four digit account number.
- Input last four digits of your account number & MPIN to procedure financial transaction.
Directly from mobile phone by using the shortcodes
|Transaction Name||Shortcode (dial directly from your register mobile phone)|
|Transfer Fund – Using Mobile Number & MMID||*99*66*3#|
|Transfer Fund – Using Account Number and IFSC||*99*66*4#|
MISSED CALL BANKING
Customer can stay connect with their account on a missed call by a simple way
Customers can register for Missed Call banking by sending an SMS “YESREG <Cust ID>” from registered mobile number to +91-9840909000.
- Enquiry about account Balance by giving a missed call on 09223920000
- List of last five transactions by giving a missed call on 09223921111
NOTE: – This webpage is dedicated to the YES BANK Mobile Banking activation and registration process. For more details stay connected with this web page by bookmark this page.