How to transfer fund to other bank account using yes bank internet banking: All you know that Net banking is the fastest process to solve the bank works and account related problems. Mostly, the customer uses net banking because net banking saves their time and it’s convenient to resolve their problem. By using Net Banking, you can transfer funds quickly and conveniently without going to the bank. ‘Yes Bank’ also provides net banking with all other bank facilities to their customer; you can also transfer your fund to other banks also. You will need to do just a few clicks then you can transfer funds easily and quickly. To do the same, you need to visit the bank site which is www.yesbank.com and log in to your net banking account. Here you will get a solution of all problems, and you will transfer fund also by using net banking. As you know, transfer fund is a very important process in respect of your money. So, it is an entirely secure process where the yes bank makes an OTP process for fund transfer. You will receive OTP password on your registered mobile number.
Fund Transfer Process by Yes Bank Net banking
For transfer fund, first of all, you need to visit on www.yesbank.com for going on yes bank home page, here you will log in to your net banking account. You will see a process of transfer fund by your net banking login.
- You will need to click on NEFT fund transfer in quick lines menu, or you can also get this from “Fund Transfer” option available on the left side on your Net banking Loing account page.
- You will found ‘other bank funds transfer- NEFT’ option, click on that.
- Then, you will need to enter ‘transfer amount’ then fill ‘beneficiary’ and ‘payment details’ in respective fields.
- And click on ‘transfer’.
- In next you will see a NEFT fund transfer – verification page. In this page, you will need to verify your all details on this page.
- And click on’ confirm’.
- You will receive an OTP password by through yes bank on your registered mobile number.
- Next to you will see password transaction page after verification. In this page, you will enter transaction password in providing fields and click on ‘submit’.
- In next page, you will found ‘NEFT fund transfer – confirmation’ page. It means your fund transfer is successful.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “Yes Bank-Transfer fund to other bank account using yes bank internet banking”. You may bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest information about Yes Bank fund transfer information.