How to make quick bill payment using Yes Pay now by the Yes bank-Features of Yes Pay wallet: Yes bank provides an advance process to their customers for banking. Net banking is a good example for that. But Yes bank creates an another best process for paying bills like utility bills, postpaid and prepaid mobile bill, DTH recharge, loan payments and other much important works, that can do by ‘Yes Pay now’. ‘Yes pay now’ is also a fast process for the transaction. You will just select the options from the list and click on submit. You will need to provide correct payment details on the next page. You need to know ‘time to transfer’ for prepaid Mobile, DTH recharge and other categories.
For DTH recharge and prepaid mobile: – You will take the time to credit your account depends on respective operator payment process.
For other payment recharge: – Your payment details will be sent to the relevant biller and it takes up to 2 days for working on payment details processing. Hence, you will need to make your payment on two working days before the due date of your bill. ‘Yes Pay Now’ facility is eligible for yes bank customer only, and no registration is required.
Process of Yes Pay now for bill payments
- Visit on www.yesbank.in for go on the home page of the yes bank.
- Select ‘transaction zone’ and choose ‘Yes Pay now’.
- Here you will see features of yes Pay now. And you need to ‘click here’.
- After that, you will found yes Pay now information page, and you need to click ‘continue’ on it.
- Now you will enter yes pay now page. You need to select your biller. Then your selecting operator will be open.
- You will need to enter requiring details and click on ‘submit’.
- Next page you will need to confirm your providing details and click ‘submit’ again.
- In the page you will found a login page of net banking, you will need to log in your net banking account.
- Now you can be providing some necessary details, and you will pay your bills easily and quickly.
Features of Yes Pay wallet
‘Yes Pay’ is a digital wallet, not social media. The Smartphone user with the valid mobile number can use this facility by downloading its application. You can get it from play store or FB store to and fill your details and complete the registration then you will ready to use this. You will see features in given below.
- You will send, receive, request and borrow money.
- You will settle transaction within a group of friends.
- You can recharge your postpaid/ prepaid mobile and DTH recharge and pay your bill payments.
- You will transact e- commerce such as movie ticketing, deals, buying the gift.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “How to make quick bill payment using Yes Pay now by the Yes bank-Features of ‘Yes Pay wallet”. You may bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest information about it.