How to download and access the Yes bank account statement using Yes Bank net bank-Net Banking Login: You all know that Net banking facility is creating for the customer to perform their bank works. The net bank gets many features like paying a bill, recharging, transaction and many important works of banks. In this article, you can see how you can access and download the yes bank account statement by net banking. Before this, you will need to know what account statement is. In account statement, you can see your complete and detailed transaction history. You can get the actual information about your account on the account statement, and if you want to access the Yes Bank account, then you will need to visit the site “www.yesbank.in” first. After that, you need to go net banking and choose your ‘account type’ and click to log in then you will found a login page. When you log in to your account, then you can get your account statement.
Process of Download and access the account statement of yes bank
- Visit a www.yesbank.com for going on yes bank home page.
- Here you need to click on login and select your account type and again click on ‘get started’.
- You will found an ‘important note’ and ‘security tips’ page. You need to click on ‘continue’.
- Next, net banking login page will be open on your system screen.
- You need to enter login ID and password in respective fields and select your overviews.
- Click ‘login’.
- Here you will see your account statement and details like account summary, quick links, pay your bills and expenses analyser (here you will see your account analysing information like break up your investment, daily cash flows, your earning and losing analysis, outflow on loans and EMIs and many essential services analysis).
- You can also send request for account statement from “Request” section and after that you can check the same.
- Now, you can download the account statement by the option of print, in net banking account.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “Yes Bank account statement –Net Banking”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest information about it.