How to add and activate beneficiary in yes bank internet banking for sending paying online: In net banking, you can add a beneficiary to your account for third party transfer or other bank transfer. Customers of yes bank net banking can add a maximum five beneficiaries in a day and no transaction will be allowed to newly to adding beneficiary for first 24 hours from the time of adding the new beneficiary but after 48 hours, you can transfer your amount up to your daily transaction limit to new adding beneficiary. For adding the beneficiary, you will visit on www.yesbank.com and select net banking and log into net banking. You will found all facility of banks with adding the beneficiary. You just select an adding beneficiary and then you will see a procedure of adding net banking. You will see the process of adding a beneficiary in given below.
Process of adding and activate beneficiary in yes bank internet banking
- You will need to log on www.yesbank.com for going on yes bank homepage.
- And log in your personal net banking account.
- Here you will found the menu of adding a beneficiary. You have to click on it.
- You will see the ‘add beneficiary page’ where you will need to enter the beneficiary nickname, name. Then, select your transfer type( third party transfer, RTGS transfer, NEFT transfer) and enter the account number, re-enter account number and IFSC code of beneficiary branch (if you select third party transfer, you will not need to enter IFSC code) in respective fields of your choosing transfer method.
- Next, you will need to enter beneficiary e-mail id.
- And enter the beneficiary mobile number in next fields.
- After that enter beneficiary details in providing fields and click on ‘submit’.
- In next page, you will see ‘Add beneficiary – verification’ page. You will verify beneficiary details and click on ‘confirm’.
- After that, you will receive a transaction password by a yes bank your registered mobile number.
- You will found password transaction page after the verification page. You will need to enter transaction password in respective fields then click on ‘submit’.
- In last, you will found ‘add beneficiary – confirmation’ page that means your beneficiary adding is successful.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “How to add and activate beneficiary in yes bank internet banking for sending paying online”. You can bookmark this one to get the latest information about this.